My portable air conditioner is missing window kit panel C
2019 model year portable air conditioners no longer include panel C as panel C is not need for most standard-width windows. Panels A and B are long enough to cover up to 52". If you're needing Panel C to fill a wider window or fit in a sliding glass door please contact us and we can ship a replacement.
User Manual Downloads:
Window Air Conditioners:
- 5,000 BTU Manual Control (CL-RAC05)
- 5,000 BTU with WiFi (CL-RAC05EW)
- WiFi Setup Instructions
- 6,000 BTU (CL-RAC06)
- 8,000 BTU (CL-RAC08)
- 10,000 BTU and 12,000 BTU (CL-RAC10 and CL-RAC12)
- 15,000 BTU, 18,000 BTU and 24,000 BTU (CL-RAC15, CL-RAC18 and CL-RAC24)
- Legacy models (CLW-15CA-G09AC, CLYW-18CA-G09AC, CLYW-23C1A-G09AC, CLYW-30C1A-H09AC)
- Legacy models (CLYW-35C1A-L09AC, CLYW-40C1A-L09AC)
Portable Air Conditioners:
- 8,000 BTU ASHRAE (CL-PAC08)
- 10,000 BTU ASHRAE (CL-PAC10)
- 12,000 BTU ASHRAE (CL-PAC12)
- 14,000 BTU ASHRAE (CL-PAC14)
Through-the-Wall Air Conditioners:
- 8,000 BTU with Heat, 10,000 BTU with Heat, 12,000 BTU with Heat, 14,000 BTU with Heat (CL-TTW08, CL-TTW10, CL-TTW12, CL-TTW14)
Need a part or manual?
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to submit a special request.
Still need help?
Here's how you can reach us:
For questions about orders placed on CoolLivingProducts.com:
For questions about products or for warranty support:
Customer service available M-F 8am-5pm CST